The military star card is a credit card similar to credit cards offered by regular, civilian financial institutions, but it is issued to active duty military, retirees, National Guard personnel, reserve forces, civilian DOD employees, and dependents of persons in the military. All you need to do is to visit the exchange service department and present your military ID. You can also apply for the card online from the Military StarCard website. They try to make it easy as possible for you to obtain it.
No one would get it if there weren’t any benefits. The military star card is accepted at all service exchanges and can be used online and for catalogue purchases. You can easily save money with no annual fee. The Military Exchanges’ Credit Card – the MILITARY STAR Credit Card can be used at all AAFES, Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Guard Exchanges. This card offers many of the same benefits as a bank card. The MILITARY STAR Credit card has no annual fee. It has a low interest rate and a 25-day grace period before being charged a financial charge. It can also be used at all Navy Exchanges, AAFES, Marine Corps & Coast Guard exchanges.
Two ways to sign up
- Go to your exchange customer service department & present your military ID card. Then you will be issued a temporary card.
- Then the next method is applying online.
You can also check your card’s account status in online. You can easily check your account at any time you want by calling toll free 1-877-891-STAR in CONUS.
Tips for Using the Military Star Credit Card
- Save copies of all your charges
- Open your monthly billing statement promptly
- Compare charges to receipts you have saved.
- Contact the Exchange Credit Call Center if any doubts.
- Make the payments on correct time.
- If you are unable to make your payment please contact the Exchange Credit Call Center.
- View your account in online and set up automatic payments.
- Dispute a specific charge, you should submit the dispute in writing within sixty days after you have received your statement.
How to Pay the Bill:
There are two types to pay your bills.
2.pay by email.
Pay online: You should register for the account access, but you only need the last 4 digits of your social password for pay the bill in online.
Email: You can mail the payment to the address on your bill.